Celebrity chef Atamna-Ismaeel’s A-Sham Food Festival drew 50,000 people to Haifa, a city considered a model for Arab-Jewish coexistence. The well-known chef started the festival just three years ago as a celebration of Arab food and coexistence during the holiday season.
The festival brought together Jewish, Muslim, Christian, and Druze chefs from across the region to create a culinary experience beyond borders and divisions and instead focused on the shared experience of wonderful food.
Photo Credit: A-Sham Food Festival
Share this page
- COVID-19 Impact Report: A Resilient Israeli-Palestinian Peacebuilding Sector
- ALLMEP is hiring a Development Manager
- Congress advances historic fund for Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding
- SFOPs subcommittee advances legislation to support Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people efforts
- Amid pandemic, ALLMEP members support local communities
- Annexation is not a pathway to peace.
- ALLMEP’s COVID-19 action plan
- Amnesty International demands release of Gaza Youth Committee