ALLMEP thanks Representatives Eliot Engel and Michael McCaul, and Senators James Risch and Bob Menendez for their efforts urging the U.S. Administration to continue funding for diplomacy and development programs.
Share this page
- COVID-19 Impact Report: A Resilient Israeli-Palestinian Peacebuilding Sector
- ALLMEP is hiring a Development Manager
- Congress advances historic fund for Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding
- SFOPs subcommittee advances legislation to support Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people efforts
- Amid pandemic, ALLMEP members support local communities
- Annexation is not a pathway to peace.
- ALLMEP’s COVID-19 action plan
- Amnesty International demands release of Gaza Youth Committee