The House Committee on Appropriations has just passed the Middle East Partnership for Peace Act, historic legislation, delivering unprecedented funding for Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding and Palestinian economic development.
Share this page
- COVID-19 Impact Report: A Resilient Israeli-Palestinian Peacebuilding Sector
- ALLMEP is hiring a Development Manager
- Congress advances historic fund for Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding
- SFOPs subcommittee advances legislation to support Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people efforts
- Amid pandemic, ALLMEP members support local communities
- Annexation is not a pathway to peace.
- ALLMEP’s COVID-19 action plan
- Amnesty International demands release of Gaza Youth Committee