Israeli Robi Damelin and Palestinian Bushra Awad are joined together by past tragedy: they both lost a child as a result of the conflict.
The two mothers are now using their grief to build a bridge between Israelis and Palestinians as they embark on a quest for peace. Awad, a participant in ALLMEP member The Parents Circle-Families Forum (PCFF) and Damelin, a spokesperson for the PCFF, share their stories in a must-see interview with Anna Maria Tremonti, host of CBC Radio’s The Current at the Women in the World Canada Summit.
Photo and Video Credit: The New York Times
Share this page
- 6,000 Israeli youth march in protest of Gaza border tensions
- Budo for Peace recognized at 2018 Peace and Sport Awards
- Sikkuy receives NIF UK Human Rights Award
- Finally learning from Oslo and Rabin
- Press Release: Congress introduces bipartisan Palestinian Partnership Fund Act
- EcoPeace co-founders receive Stanford Award for global sustainability
- UK Labour MPs condemn US funding cuts to Palestinians, urge support for International Fund
- U.S. Administration ends CMM funding for cross-border programs