Israeli Robi Damelin and Palestinian Bushra Awad are joined together by past tragedy: they both lost a child as a result of the conflict.
The two mothers are now using their grief to build a bridge between Israelis and Palestinians as they embark on a quest for peace. Awad, a participant in ALLMEP member The Parents Circle-Families Forum (PCFF) and Damelin, a spokesperson for the PCFF, share their stories in a must-see interview with Anna Maria Tremonti, host of CBC Radio’s The Current at the Women in the World Canada Summit.
Photo and Video Credit: The New York Times
Share this page
- Arava Institute’s Rabbi Michael Cohen calls for bridges, not barriers
- Cooperation can be built through local initiatives and U.S. leadership
- Sikkuy and MEPI launch initiative supporting 922 decision
- Orthodox Union, Reform Movement partner in support of International Fund
- ALLMEP network adds four new members
- ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference draws over 65 organizations
- Givat Haviva to launch first international school for future peace leaders
- UN Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process calls for peace