ALLMEP thanks Representatives Eliot Engel and Michael McCaul, and Senators James Risch and Bob Menendez for their efforts urging the U.S. Administration to continue funding for diplomacy and development programs.
Share this page
- Annexation is not a pathway to peace.
- Amid pandemic, ALLMEP members step up in their communities
- ALLMEP’s COVID-19 action plan
- Amnesty International demands release of Gaza Youth Committee
- ALLMEP demands immediate release of Gaza peace activists
- ALLMEP coalition statement cautions Congress on ‘Deal of the Century’
- There can be no peace without Palestinians.
- Congress restores funding for Palestinian and cross-border organizations