The LFI campaign inspired by ALLMEP is being heard at the highest levels of the UK government.
Following a letter by 56 MPs backing the International Fund for Israeli Palestinian Peace and in light of the upcoming rule bill, British PM Theresa May said:
“It is right that Priti Patel has called for an examination of aid spending in the Occupied Palestinian Territories to ensure that every penny is spent in the right places and in the right way.
“And she is looking at options for the UK to support co-existence projects in the region – something I know so many people in this room have called for.”
Read more at the Jewish Chronicle
Share this page
- ALLMEP is hiring an Administrative and Communications Associate
- Save the Date: ALLMEP’s 2020 Regional Conference is on April 2
- Congress restores funding for Palestinian and cross-border organizations
- Congressional leaders urge Administration to resume funding for P2P, development programs
- From Northern Ireland, lessons on disrupting the polarization of Israeli and Palestinian youth
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg donates prize money to Hand in Hand
- After cutting peacebuilding programs, US Administration uses them promote its peace plan
- ALLMEP launches Alumni Leadership Forum