The LFI campaign inspired by ALLMEP is being heard at the highest levels of the UK government.
Following a letter by 56 MPs backing the International Fund for Israeli Palestinian Peace and in light of the upcoming rule bill, British PM Theresa May said:
“It is right that Priti Patel has called for an examination of aid spending in the Occupied Palestinian Territories to ensure that every penny is spent in the right places and in the right way.
“And she is looking at options for the UK to support co-existence projects in the region – something I know so many people in this room have called for.”
Read more at the Jewish Chronicle
Share this page
- Congress introduces bipartisan Partnership Fund for Peace Act
- ALLMEP member Road to Recovery creates “a mini peace in an hour”
- 9,000 gather for a powerful 2019 Israeli-Palestinian Memorial Day
- ALLMEP members, diplomatic community gather for 2019 Regional Conference
- Through education, ALLMEP members pave the way to shared society in Israel
- Mladenov: ending of U.S. assistance to Palestinians could have disastrous impact
- Understanding the impact of the Anti-Terrorism Clarification Act
- ALLMEP seeks Regional Alumni Network Coordinator