On March 21st, ALLMEP’s 2017 Advocacy Day brought together over 30 participants from 17 member organizations.
The participants represented the ALLMEP community in 27 meetings in Congress and at the Department of State, making for our most successful Advocacy Day to date. They advocated for continued support of the USAID Conflict Management and Mitigation grant program and the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Many thanks to our participants and member organizations for making this day a tremendous success.
Share this page
- Congress introduces bipartisan Partnership Fund for Peace Act
- ALLMEP member Road to Recovery creates “a mini peace in an hour”
- 9,000 gather for a powerful 2019 Israeli-Palestinian Memorial Day
- ALLMEP members, diplomatic community gather for 2019 Regional Conference
- Through education, ALLMEP members pave the way to shared society in Israel
- Mladenov: ending of U.S. assistance to Palestinians could have disastrous impact
- Understanding the impact of the Anti-Terrorism Clarification Act
- ALLMEP seeks Regional Alumni Network Coordinator