On March 21st, ALLMEP’s 2017 Advocacy Day brought together over 30 participants from 17 member organizations.
The participants represented the ALLMEP community in 27 meetings in Congress and at the Department of State, making for our most successful Advocacy Day to date. They advocated for continued support of the USAID Conflict Management and Mitigation grant program and the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Many thanks to our participants and member organizations for making this day a tremendous success.
Share this page
- There can be no peace without Palestinians.
- ALLMEP is hiring an Administrative and Communications Associate
- Congress restores funding for Palestinian and cross-border organizations
- Congressional leaders urge Administration to resume funding for P2P, development programs
- From Northern Ireland, lessons on disrupting the polarization of Israeli and Palestinian youth
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg donates prize money to Hand in Hand
- After cutting peacebuilding programs, US Administration uses them promote its peace plan
- ALLMEP launches Alumni Leadership Forum