On March 21st, ALLMEP’s 2017 Advocacy Day brought together over 30 participants from 17 member organizations.
The participants represented the ALLMEP community in 27 meetings in Congress and at the Department of State, making for our most successful Advocacy Day to date. They advocated for continued support of the USAID Conflict Management and Mitigation grant program and the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Many thanks to our participants and member organizations for making this day a tremendous success.
Share this page
- ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference draws over 65 organizations
- Givat Haviva to launch first international school for future peace leaders
- UN Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process calls for peace
- The grassroots movements working successfully towards peace
- Palestinian, Feminist, Peacebuilder: an interview with Huda Abu Arqoub
- Peacebuilders teach kids pain management through martial arts
- For Israeli-Palestinian peace, water must come first
- Our Generation Speaks: Power lies with the next generation