On March 21st, ALLMEP’s 2017 Advocacy Day brought together over 30 participants from 17 member organizations.
The participants represented the ALLMEP community in 27 meetings in Congress and at the Department of State, making for our most successful Advocacy Day to date. They advocated for continued support of the USAID Conflict Management and Mitigation grant program and the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Many thanks to our participants and member organizations for making this day a tremendous success.
Share this page
- Women Wage Peace march draws 30,000 Israelis and Palestinians to Jerusalem
- Israeli, Palestinian environmentalists aren’t waiting for a peace plan
- For second year, Israeli and Palestinian women rally around hope
- Squashbond’s summer games bridge cultural barriers
- Peace NGOs and think tanks create partnerships in support of peace
- Sikkuy increases public transport for Arab communities in Israel
- In grief, mothers unite and embark on a quest for peace
- Jewish and Arab students come together at Hand in Hand schools