On March 21st, ALLMEP’s 2017 Advocacy Day brought together over 30 participants from 17 member organizations.
The participants represented the ALLMEP community in 27 meetings in Congress and at the Department of State, making for our most successful Advocacy Day to date. They advocated for continued support of the USAID Conflict Management and Mitigation grant program and the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Many thanks to our participants and member organizations for making this day a tremendous success.
Share this page
- Holy Land Trust program empowers young Palestinian girls
- Read the latest updates from ALLMEP member Sikkuy
- ALLMEP hosts second annual Regional Conference
- Alliance for Middle East Peace seeks Regional Program Officer
- ALLMEP’s Advocacy Day brings 17 organizations to Washington
- Israeli High Court recognizes ties of Jerusalem-born Palestinians to their city
- Northern Ireland’s lessons for Israeli-Palestinian peace
- Female diplomats serving in Israel pledge support for Women Wage Peace