ALLMEP is thrilled to welcome four new members to our community: Catchball Friendship League, Churches for Middle East Peace, Embodying Peace, and Jerusalem Peacebuilders. These members join our community of 100+ organizations tirelessly working to create positive change in the region across across many different sectors and fields. Learn more about them below!
- Catchball Friendship League is a sports and social league that empowers women and creates dialogue for a more tolerant society. The organization creates encounters aimed at bringing together girls and women in various communities and builds bridges between their cultures and faiths through sport, dance, and art.
- Churches for Middle East Peace (CMEP) works to mobilize US Christians to embrace a holistic perspective and to be advocates of equality, human rights, security, and justice for Israelis, Palestinians, and all people of the Middle East. CMEP is a coalition of 28 national Church denominations and organizations in Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, and Evangelical traditions.
- The Embodying Peace collective streamlines the process for internationals to directly engage with grassroots efforts in Israel-Palestine in order to empower peace. Their core project, the Embodying Peace platform, provides pathways to deliver greater capacity-building support from abroad to on the ground efforts. The other side of their work encompasses the development of a peace curriculum centered around profiles of peacebuilding organizations.
- Jerusalem Peacebuilders (JPB) is an interfaith, non-profit organization with a mission to create a better future for humanity across religions, cultures, and nationalities. Integral to that mission is the belief that the future of Jerusalem is the future of the world. To that end, JPB promotes transformational, person-to-person encounters among the peoples of Jerusalem, the United States, and the Holy Land. JPB’s interfaith programs focus on uniting Israelis, Palestinians, and Americans and providing them with the opportunities, relationships, and skills they need to become future leaders for peace in the global community. A passion for peace drives our mission and partnerships power our program.
Share this page
- There can be no peace without Palestinians.
- ALLMEP is hiring an Administrative and Communications Associate
- Save the Date: ALLMEP’s 2020 Regional Conference is on April 2
- Congress restores funding for Palestinian and cross-border organizations
- Congressional leaders urge Administration to resume funding for P2P, development programs
- From Northern Ireland, lessons on disrupting the polarization of Israeli and Palestinian youth
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg donates prize money to Hand in Hand
- After cutting peacebuilding programs, US Administration uses them promote its peace plan