ALLMEP held a successful 2017 Regional Conference on April 6th in Jerusalem.
This year’s theme was “Scaling Up: A Practical Guide,” which focused on discussing the biggest practical challenge facing our community and the skills and resources necessary to address it.
Nearly 150 participants representing over 65 organizations attended, with 35 organizations participating in the Community Fair. There was also unprecedented attendance from the diplomatic community this year. Groups from the American, British, Swiss, and Swedish missions were incredibly engaged with ALLMEP membership and interested in hearing about the current status of the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. The U.S. Consul General gave the opening remarks and spent time attentively speaking with ALLMEP members during the Community Fair.
Along with the Community Fair, two well-attended workshops, two panels, and a roundtable, were held. It was an important day for the ALLMEP community and an incredible demonstration of the amazing work being done by our members.
Click here to view a gallery of the day.
Share this page
- UN Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process calls for peace
- The grassroots movements working successfully towards peace
- Palestinian, Feminist, Peacebuilder: an interview with Huda Abu Arqoub
- Peacebuilders teach kids pain management through martial arts
- For Israeli-Palestinian peace, water must come first
- Our Generation Speaks: Power lies with the next generation
- Givat Haviva’s Road Map for a Shared Society
- Together, Muslim leaders and Israeli rabbis work to keep peace in Jerusalem