ALLMEP held a successful 2017 Regional Conference on April 6th in Jerusalem.
This year’s theme was “Scaling Up: A Practical Guide,” which focused on discussing the biggest practical challenge facing our community and the skills and resources necessary to address it.
Nearly 150 participants representing over 65 organizations attended, with 35 organizations participating in the Community Fair. There was also unprecedented attendance from the diplomatic community this year. Groups from the American, British, Swiss, and Swedish missions were incredibly engaged with ALLMEP membership and interested in hearing about the current status of the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. The U.S. Consul General gave the opening remarks and spent time attentively speaking with ALLMEP members during the Community Fair.
Along with the Community Fair, two well-attended workshops, two panels, and a roundtable, were held. It was an important day for the ALLMEP community and an incredible demonstration of the amazing work being done by our members.
Click here to view a gallery of the day.
Share this page
- Northern Ireland as a model for shared society in Israel
- ALLMEP Seeks European Director to Head ALLMEP Europe
- Taglit-Birthright ends encounters with Israeli Arab citizens
- Sikkuy’s latest achievements and upcoming US speaking tour
- Arava Institute alums lead Israel-Palestine talk at Michigan State University
- Women Wage Peace march draws 30,000 Israelis and Palestinians to Jerusalem
- Israeli, Palestinian environmentalists aren’t waiting for a peace plan
- For second year, Israeli and Palestinian women rally around hope