ALLMEP held a successful 2017 Regional Conference on April 6th in Jerusalem.
This year’s theme was “Scaling Up: A Practical Guide,” which focused on discussing the biggest practical challenge facing our community and the skills and resources necessary to address it.
Nearly 150 participants representing over 65 organizations attended, with 35 organizations participating in the Community Fair. There was also unprecedented attendance from the diplomatic community this year. Groups from the American, British, Swiss, and Swedish missions were incredibly engaged with ALLMEP membership and interested in hearing about the current status of the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. The U.S. Consul General gave the opening remarks and spent time attentively speaking with ALLMEP members during the Community Fair.
Along with the Community Fair, two well-attended workshops, two panels, and a roundtable, were held. It was an important day for the ALLMEP community and an incredible demonstration of the amazing work being done by our members.
Click here to view a gallery of the day.
Share this page
- Women Wage Peace march draws 30,000 Israelis and Palestinians to Jerusalem
- Israeli, Palestinian environmentalists aren’t waiting for a peace plan
- For second year, Israeli and Palestinian women rally around hope
- Squashbond’s summer games bridge cultural barriers
- Peace NGOs and think tanks create partnerships in support of peace
- Sikkuy increases public transport for Arab communities in Israel
- In grief, mothers unite and embark on a quest for peace
- Jewish and Arab students come together at Hand in Hand schools