ALLMEP held a successful 2017 Regional Conference on April 6th in Jerusalem.
This year’s theme was “Scaling Up: A Practical Guide,” which focused on discussing the biggest practical challenge facing our community and the skills and resources necessary to address it.
Nearly 150 participants representing over 65 organizations attended, with 35 organizations participating in the Community Fair. There was also unprecedented attendance from the diplomatic community this year. Groups from the American, British, Swiss, and Swedish missions were incredibly engaged with ALLMEP membership and interested in hearing about the current status of the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. The U.S. Consul General gave the opening remarks and spent time attentively speaking with ALLMEP members during the Community Fair.
Along with the Community Fair, two well-attended workshops, two panels, and a roundtable, were held. It was an important day for the ALLMEP community and an incredible demonstration of the amazing work being done by our members.
Click here to view a gallery of the day.
Share this page
- Kids4Peace program coordinators win 2017 Goldberg Prize
- PeacePlayers wins Robert Wood Johnson Foundation 2017 Sports Award
- Holy Land Trust program empowers young Palestinian girls
- Read the latest updates from ALLMEP member Sikkuy
- ALLMEP hosts second annual Regional Conference
- Alliance for Middle East Peace seeks Regional Program Officer
- ALLMEP’s Advocacy Day brings 17 organizations to Washington
- Israeli High Court recognizes ties of Jerusalem-born Palestinians to their city