ALLMEP held a successful 2017 Regional Conference on April 6th in Jerusalem.
This year’s theme was “Scaling Up: A Practical Guide,” which focused on discussing the biggest practical challenge facing our community and the skills and resources necessary to address it.
Nearly 150 participants representing over 65 organizations attended, with 35 organizations participating in the Community Fair. There was also unprecedented attendance from the diplomatic community this year. Groups from the American, British, Swiss, and Swedish missions were incredibly engaged with ALLMEP membership and interested in hearing about the current status of the International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace. The U.S. Consul General gave the opening remarks and spent time attentively speaking with ALLMEP members during the Community Fair.
Along with the Community Fair, we held two workshops, two panels, and a roundtable, all of which were well attended and sparked important dialogue. It was an important day for the ALLMEP community and an incredibly demonstration of the amazing work being done by our members.
Click here to view a gallery of the day.
Share this page
- ALLMEP hosts second annual Regional Conference
- Alliance for Middle East Peace seeks Regional Program Officer
- ALLMEP’s Advocacy Day brings 17 organizations to Washington
- Israeli High Court recognizes ties of Jerusalem-born Palestinians to their city
- Northern Ireland’s lessons for Israeli-Palestinian peace
- Female diplomats serving in Israel pledge support for Women Wage Peace
- Arab-Israeli MKs back Abraham Fund initiative
- Palestinian ‘Seed’ Yousef Bashir featured in Washington Post