On March 22 at the Jerusalem International YMCA, the Alliance for Middle East Peace welcomed 160 people from over 65 different organizations to the third annual ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference.
From a diplomatic panel to a talk on rethinking peace work, the event focused on connecting individuals to gain strength from one another, challenging one another’s theories of change, and gaining access to top diplomatic officials. UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nikolay Mladenov was the keynote speaker, and for the first time this office has done so, addressed civil society and pledged to bring the stories of our community to the UN Security Council.
Share this page
- Through education, ALLMEP members pave the way to shared society in Israel
- Mladenov: ending of U.S. assistance to Palestinians could have disastrous impact
- Understanding the impact of the Anti-Terrorism Clarification Act
- ALLMEP seeks Development and Operations Associate
- ALLMEP seeks Regional Alumni Network Coordinator
- John Lyndon in Fathom Journal: Re-learning how real change happens in Israel and Palestine
- EcoPeace and ALLMEP members lead the charge in environmental peacebuilding
- ALLMEP welcomes four new member organizations to its network