On March 22 at the Jerusalem International YMCA, the Alliance for Middle East Peace welcomed 160 people from over 65 different organizations to the third annual ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference.
From a diplomatic panel to a talk on rethinking peace work, the event focused on connecting individuals to gain strength from one another, challenging one another’s theories of change, and gaining access to top diplomatic officials. UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nikolay Mladenov was the keynote speaker, and for the first time this office has done so, addressed civil society and pledged to bring the stories of our community to the UN Security Council.
Share this page
- Thousands protest of violence against women in the region
- 6,000 Israeli youth march in protest of Gaza border tensions
- Budo for Peace recognized at 2018 Peace and Sport Awards
- Sikkuy receives NIF UK Human Rights Award
- Finally learning from Oslo and Rabin
- Press Release: Congress introduces bipartisan Palestinian Partnership Fund Act
- EcoPeace co-founders receive Stanford Award for global sustainability
- UK Labour MPs condemn US funding cuts to Palestinians, urge support for International Fund