On March 22 at the Jerusalem International YMCA, the Alliance for Middle East Peace welcomed 160 people from over 65 different organizations to the third annual ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference.
From a diplomatic panel to a talk on rethinking peace work, the event focused on connecting individuals to gain strength from one another, challenging one another’s theories of change, and gaining access to top diplomatic officials. UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nikolay Mladenov was the keynote speaker, and for the first time this office has done so, addressed civil society and pledged to bring the stories of our community to the UN Security Council.
Share this page
- ALLMEP is hiring a Development Manager
- Congress advances historic fund for Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding
- SFOPs subcommittee advances legislation to support Israeli-Palestinian people-to-people efforts
- Amid pandemic, ALLMEP members support local communities
- Annexation is not a pathway to peace.
- ALLMEP’s COVID-19 action plan
- Amnesty International demands release of Gaza Youth Committee
- ALLMEP demands immediate release of Gaza peace activists