On March 22 at the Jerusalem International YMCA, the Alliance for Middle East Peace welcomed 160 people from over 65 different organizations to the third annual ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference.
From a diplomatic panel to a talk on rethinking peace work, the event focused on connecting individuals to gain strength from one another, challenging one another’s theories of change, and gaining access to top diplomatic officials. UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nikolay Mladenov was the keynote speaker, and for the first time this office has done so, addressed civil society and pledged to bring the stories of our community to the UN Security Council.
Share this page
- There can be no peace without Palestinians.
- ALLMEP is hiring an Administrative and Communications Associate
- Congress restores funding for Palestinian and cross-border organizations
- Congressional leaders urge Administration to resume funding for P2P, development programs
- From Northern Ireland, lessons on disrupting the polarization of Israeli and Palestinian youth
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg donates prize money to Hand in Hand
- After cutting peacebuilding programs, US Administration uses them promote its peace plan
- ALLMEP launches Alumni Leadership Forum