On March 22 at the Jerusalem International YMCA, the Alliance for Middle East Peace welcomed 160 people from over 65 different organizations to the third annual ALLMEP 2018 Regional Conference.
From a diplomatic panel to a talk on rethinking peace work, the event focused on connecting individuals to gain strength from one another, challenging one another’s theories of change, and gaining access to top diplomatic officials. UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nikolay Mladenov was the keynote speaker, and for the first time this office has done so, addressed civil society and pledged to bring the stories of our community to the UN Security Council.
Share this page
- Congress introduces bipartisan Partnership Fund for Peace Act
- ALLMEP member Road to Recovery creates “a mini peace in an hour”
- 9,000 gather for a powerful 2019 Israeli-Palestinian Memorial Day
- ALLMEP members, diplomatic community gather for 2019 Regional Conference
- Through education, ALLMEP members pave the way to shared society in Israel
- Mladenov: ending of U.S. assistance to Palestinians could have disastrous impact
- Understanding the impact of the Anti-Terrorism Clarification Act
- ALLMEP seeks Regional Alumni Network Coordinator